Friday, March 6, 2009

Just Sometime…


Don’t read if you’re so lazy / my story make u super bored!:D

Just sometime I can just take a look and I will realize everything. From your face has just showed up EVERYTHING! Yes I mean everything!!


I can see when you're angry,sad & so on....but you never realize how much i care for you. because you're a friend of mine. just that sometime i did not show my feelings out?

I just love seeing peoples smile everywhere they I go. Just like TODAY! Oh yes! I saw everyone almost everyone smiles! Even the form6 students wave at me, smile and say hi! hahaha!

And I do hope this goes to you too! :D

Of coz I miss every moment I have! But I just know sometime WE cannot change anything right? :D

Maybe this year wasn’t your very good year?


BUT


NEVERMIND! Remember! Nevermind!! Nothing can stop US!


Alright what am I talking about anyway??

Skip about this…

I just want someone to know that…

EVERYONE’S HERE FOR YOU!


Don’t worry! Seriously nothing can stop us, right?

Sometime you’re just thinking too much…

My dear friend,

weloveyouforwhoyouare! :D


jCmt

:: I hope you’re super fine now :D

:: my words doesn’t make any sense, I know that haha!

:: I will update soon :D

No comments: