Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I just can’t forget the moment I had with you :’(


Is like just February means LAST MONTH! I asked my mum this...




ME :: mummy where’s that lady 1 ar? I remember I only saw her since I was just a little girl.

MUMMY :: har?? Which 1??

ME :: there!! That hair all up 1 ar…summore very sayang me once I reached her house 1 laa!

MUMMY :: ohhh that’s your KU POH la!

ME :: oh oh hahaha! Where’s she now ar??

MUMMY :: she at her home la! summore where??

ME :: I know laa! But where ar? heheee

MUMMY :: At Pahang la!

ME :: ohh..Den how come it’s been so long I didn’t see her??

MUMMY :: not free to go there maa..







BUT now….















I don’t have any chance to see her edi! :’(








Just Sunday 1st of March, she had just passed away…& I seriously wanna go meet her before this…but since my mum said very bz summore she stay abit far den too bad…& no one know about this matter even my parent dunno this too…but the newspaper showed her picture over there and just realize…yeaa..She passed away…




And I only get to know the NEWS by today!! Mummy told me that…





MUMMY :: ah teng, you remember your KU POH??

ME :: who edi ar??

MUMMY :: that 1 who banyak sayang you 1 arr…

ME :: ohh yeaa..Why ar?? (:

MUMMY :: she pass away edi…

ME :: HAR?!?!! D:





yeaa all of sudden the memories has just replay it again and again all over in my mind…

I remember I only saw her ONCE and it’s my only LAST chance I saw her was at her house…and I remember I was SO SMALL! Just a little small girl only…if I did not make any mistaken I was just a Tadika girl.



SEE!!! Really been so long I never meet her edi!! Try count laa..Tadika until Form 4 edi!!




My mind still replaying something…just something like this…




I get off frm the car and I kena catahed by my KU POH. she keep on kissing me till non-stop and I use to don’t like it…cause it make me feel like cannot breath haha..non-stop she keep on saying you’re so cute you’re so cute you’re so cute …and I remember I was hiding behide my mum/dad. hahaaa!




Gosh!! I can still remember till now!! =___=



You’re so cute



But these 3 words I guess I cannot hear it anymore...




And FYI I’m might not going to school 2moro…I will follow my parent go Pahang…





Sob sob!


May you rest in peace my sweetest KU POH.









jCmt

:: Just that I tot I can see you next year CNY…but….

:: I just wish the time really can go back like it use to…

:: Now I miss you so badly!! I don’t wanna cry cause I don’t wanna let you see this.


No comments: