Friday, March 20, 2009

What’s wrong now?



Suddenly this Vanessa & AiLin gone gilaa edi!


All that conversation only can make me laugh out so terrible…In the end I knew they were just Jokin :P

Use another way to got cha me laa! xP



Anyway,


ohh! My last last last time hello kitty! Now only I found it out and lend it to my sis :P












So, I still love hello kitty and her best friend Melody…izzit?





yaaa yaaa I knw I damn childish :P


teeheheee! so I brought this lipbalm / lip Pure laa :D



And and I find that this green thingy is so cutee! XD









Day time Winwin can only come in the house but night time parents don’t let sighhh! it’s so kesien she sleep at outside alone :P







hahaaa anyway, yesterday AL and me was so damn bored AFTER VANESA,XING² & YeeWern ditch us :P

AL and I went back to childish moment hahaaaa! I mean she not me :P











hahahaa! And and and I know where my sis got the Left 4 Dead game, her boyF give / burn L4D CD give her..





There!



Don’t say you wanna lend because it’s not mine. :D

&

Don't ask where i get, this explain everything ;P





And see my tomboy style! When I was a kid! hahahaa!






Don't laugh! :P


Enjoy :D




Nice eh? hahaa!




Alright there’s all for today :P

got to go now :D





jCmt

:: ohh! I’m goin pyramid 2moro!! :D

:: wondering can I go pyramid on SAT with babes? summore need to fetch that AiLin :P

:: got to go play games with Vanessa & AiLin ;D childish timeee! weee! hahaaa!

No comments: