Sunday, March 22, 2009

SICK SICK SICK!


gahhh! I’m super SICK! @$#%^%&*&^%$#@




anyway, this week I went to pyramid 3 times =___=

hahaaa! I will update soon / when I feel better (:

And i bet there's alot story i wanna tell :D

one of the story will be that that....dress peoplee laa! the way that girl serve Xing and etc, damn mm song at her the WAY SHE SAY TO XINGXING! like we got no money wanna buy only...

hahaha! i mmg got no money laaa...but they got :P


And like wtf?! She was the 1 who WORK there suppose to serve us nicely! NOT WE SERVE THEM NICELY! =__= am I right? hahaa! okk i'm not i guess :P i'm not piss off, but just don't like that kind of people laa! yaaa comment about this laa surely I know u all gonna say "if I work oneday I will realize it" but didn't you realize that if you have chosen that kind of work you got to be nicely to the customer watt! If some people really cannot tahan go say “Where is your manage?! I wanna see your manage now!” baru laa that person kena.hahahaa! i'm bad! :D And I’m one of those people who will complain to the manage if she said that to me!






ohhh! I’m so super late now…






Wanna…






Wish…





















LAURA TOH Y.P

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIG 16 BIRTHDAY!

wow! another big girl edi! :P




You were the best 1 :D thanks for urmmm…everything? :D

True that I wasn’t that “very close” to you, but somehow you’re consider one of my babe now & 4ever very very good babe! teteeheheee



Don't care about that JBYAL! :P






Alright I got to go now :D byeee!








jCmt

:: omg I damn sukaaa that blue dress at pyramid laaa!! I wanna BUY!!!!

:: I watched Marley & Me edi! that movie made me cry! =___= that show tipu me! clk!

No comments: