Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just let it be :D

Alright I don’t know what really happen but somehow I think just let it be laa…

It will be much better if I don’t care :D

So, today it was hari terbukaa...Wait I mean yesterday! hahaha

So early in the morning when I on the radio I heard that hits.fm say that today is not a good day? hahaha I agree…don’t wanna talk about that :P






Anyway It was not a boring day I guess? Ai Lin came into my class asked me to go to her class…oh yes I went to her class but she non-stop wanna take my picture! =__=’’ but tak jadi pun! xDD

Later on, SS at the stairs :D so here it’s…



yes only 1 picture!

And I remember there’s one picture of “act kissing” but I think dunno who ter-delete in AiLin’s camera! fish you whoever delete it!



Others will be at Ai Lin’s blog (:

And guess what?! My mum put the fighting fish together!! I tell u surely oneday one of the fish surely mati! tsk tsk! :P








and here’s 2 video of my dog…dunno why she so in love with the water & love to bite the water too haahha















jCmt

:: off to bed

:: I’m okk..but don’t feel like wanna follow edi…if you get what I mean :D

:: but now i know who are truly be there for me now.

No comments: