Friday, March 13, 2009

updateee :D



ooolaaa people! :D



okkk so super sorry for not updating my blog :P

byk complain from friends! hahaaa!


So, today I wear pinafore to skul xP

Every year I only year once in a while! hahaaa!


Why?


baju kurung, no need to sit until so “si man” mean politely .

Pinafore, got to sit VERY “si man” =___=



Anyway I got 115 pictures to update!! But today I only update pictures about me and Xheekee ;D






















Align Center



Try to act cutee! ahaha she win :P

















The colours that she wan xD

























hahahaa


And guess what?! just now I saw a bat at my house! YES! BAT!



omg! I wonder what makes the bat come to my house?!

Vampire?! gilaaa knock my head! hahaha!


Alright got to go now :D



Nights everyoneee! :D






jCmt

:: Will update more :D just wait haahha!

No comments: