Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just IF,



i don't know how fake you can be!


Hey people…noo! Today got no pictures :D


But it’s a story.


Don’t read if you think it’s so bored.


So where am I now? Alright, I start it from here. I don’t get it why some people just think that it was too hard for them when it’s not?! A friend that WANTS to help doesn’t mean that they want to take it away from you right? Is like they are JUST HELPING IT OUT! And if your friend doesn’t want to tell you the reason why or what happen, why can’t you think that they wanna give you some surprise? Or maybe they have no idea how to tell? mygoodness! but noo! You did not think it that way! Cause all you think is that they wanna to steal it away? ahaks!


Make it clear about it before you gossip about me! so now I thinking should I have to help you again?!


ohh yes! About that forgive & forget stuff?...don’t ask me, ask yourself 1st (:



You’re answer will be my answer.



And not to forget,


BEFORE you open your mouth and say a single words, THINK ABOUT IT are you the prefect 1? If you think you’re, go ahead judge people like there’s no tomorrow BUT if you’re not just keep your mouth shut!




I don’t even understand a single stuff about you!

But all I know is…

You’re just too sensitive!

No comments: