Friday, March 13, 2009

It feels so hurt from the inside.



I wasn’t writing that post just because I want all the attention back. noo I was not. Do you actually get what I mean / what I actually really want?? Try taking a step back and realizing it what’s actually goes wrongs?? Sometime I don’t understand why a person saying sorry but after that pulak go make out some story again?? Since is already stop den making it stop la! I did not say I don’t forgive you also! You are just too over sensitive! I cannot tahan with you edi, do you know that?! You already put all the blames on me for NOTHING! Yes you heard me NOTHING!!! Please make it VERY CLEAR before you say this and that! It’s okk with me that you can tell her but I hope those are true stories!! I don’t want in the end everything messes up again! If you really want my forgiveness so deeply truly in my heart for the 1st thing, make sure you stop it! If the stories is not true!! I will just see what will happen next.






jCmt


:: Not gonna reply my cbox.

:: Ai Lin sorry I did not reply ur sms…I don’t feel like replying anyone yet.

No comments: