Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ding dong :P





Wake up at 5am++ just now went to pasar with parent & aunt :D omg at night watch the stars are damn nice!!! Damn gillaaa nice! :D :D wanna take picture but too dark edi..hahaaa!


Early in the morning I went outside watch the stars + my dog accompany me too! hahaaaa!



she was sitting dwn with me 1! but suddenly she swing den become like this edi! hahaaa!

LOOK! Lazy pig betul :P




Go to the pasar buy a lot stuffs and now waiting mum to cook finish + sis[s] to bath finish too :D



Before I got to go, wanna update some pictures of my dog! hahahaa!














heheee! byk cutee! :D




The funny pose she sleep :P




When u call her name, this is wat she show u :P







cuteee hor? :D



ohhh! And got water edi!!! WEEEEEEE!!

Off to bath now :D








jCmt

:: I super love stars! :D <333>

No comments: