Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I’m here! :D











I know I did not update my blog for a very long time :P but now I’m here laa! ;)


Something surprise me that my aunt is gonna come back 2moro! See how fast it is? CNY she went back to Singapore and den 2moro she’s comin back here! :D will off to airport! :D


This sat I will be goin to Klang and Teluk Intan because of “Cheng Ming”. I got to wake up super early! =__=


Last Friday went to pyramid just to eat Kenny roger :D








okk last sat was Laura T.Y.P's bday :D




We went to nando, actually they went to nando not me cause I go there abit late :P

Den walk around finding for iu dress


That YAL very bising keep on saying wanna go eat Yogurt Berry.



So yea went there, and it was my 1st time eat Yogurt Berry xP





And play…



Haha I knw very childish! xP but too bad laa quite fun :D



Look at that retard girl xP





So, den my sis come and fetch me back but before that, me and my sis[s] went and eat fruits ;D




den went back home, as my parent are not at home sis[s] and I decide to go eat at SS15, but because we think that place is kind boring went back to pyramid again! *laugh*


Went and eat….




Guess what place it is? :P








jCmt

:: will update :D

No comments: