Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I think, I’m so in love with my classmates now :D
They are soo damn FUNNY! ;D






hahaha! Hey you ;D
Yes today is my mum b’day!! ;D
hahaha! Can’t wait to go take the cakes and go makan!! ;P


LOL! And this time it’s my 1st time jadi Bendahari :P
hahaha! yeaa! And guess what? Today my classmates all become orang gilaa edi xDD
Just same as me ;D

BUT


Well not as gilaa as my babes ;D
I soo super miss them so badly! ):


The 1st things I get out from the class I only remember I need to hug that xingxing! xDD
dunno why but just for fun! hahaha!


Oh and not to forget itu “over gilaa about PIMPLE” punya YongAiLin too ;D
hahaha oh oh~ and my others babes hehee


1st went and hug this Xingxing mana tahu whn I hug her she say she gonna PEE edi! LOL!
I laugh + give her a big swt face xDD
So I just kacau her using the shhh sound hahaha! ;D


okk sot already xDD
Alright got to go now :D









Signing off,



With LOT of LOVES
jCmt

No comments: