Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Finally all the form4 students know where their classes are.

Some of them don’t really like their class xP

Somehow, there’s no study yet and I feel sooo bored!!

Anyway, sadly for me and my babes are all diff classes! D:

But some of them are lucky ;) get to be in the same class haha

And if I’m not wrong,



Xingxing, Vanessa & Yee Wern is in class 4C.

Ai Lin all alone in class 4D. xDD

Laura, Soo Li, Esther is in class 4E.

Xhee Kee 4H.

Me in class 4I still alone! aiks!

Jenn Li, Parvin, Jacq is in class 4J.


hahaha~ yeaa~ so sad right? But is for my own good because I can pay more attention in the class ;D

ahaha! :P

Anyway, yesterday dad brought me a PILLOW! hahaha!

And I tot it will be Green colour mana tahu,


ahaks is RED! D:

Haha nvm CNY is comin! ;D

And now I got small till big pillow which is summore same pattern ;D




Anyway, daddy gave RM200 Jusco card for me to buy SHIRT or etc for CNY! hahaha!

and i have already got my target ;)

awww! You know how much I love you daddy! :D hope u can read this ;D



hahaha! And this SAT I’m goin pyramid for it! xP

Hopefully I can go ;D

ahahaa alright got to go now :D back to school! argh! And and I’m so sleepy nowadays!! ):





Signing off,



With LOT of LOVES

jCmt

No comments: