Monday, January 19, 2009


SEE how cuteeeee is she!!!!!! ;D

She was afraid of something but I guess is the camera she scad of xDD

And she’s ready to RUN! hahaha!!


Classmates are seriously very funny!!! ;D



Alright yea I know I didn’t even update my blog for “so long”:P

Seriously no time to online and nowadays online also got nth to do =.=’’

Wow! 1st time I can stop myself not to online so much! ;D hahaha!!

hahaha miss me? Anyone? ;D

Alright terlalu sot edi ;D haha!!




Well, first of all some of you know that WJL might be goin other skul la right? Recording what she sms me, she’s goin to O level school? Haha yea...That’s what she tell la :P

And obviously, I super duper will miss her!! Really! And I wish she don’t go!! D:

hahaha! Alright I got to go pyramid edi laa~ no time to update as I said early :P



signing off






With LOT of LOVES

jCmt :: hahahaha!!! i scad him?? hmm?? xDD hahaha!! LMAO


No comments: