Friday, January 23, 2009












Smile??

Sometime just a wondering….sighhh

Who am I to you guys??





soo yeaa, off to airport soon ;D







Anyway, remember this? ;)



yeaa frm this

Change to

THIS! hahaha

cutee rite? xDD

And If you realize i got a smile on it! xDD


yeaa retard I know :P





AND 2moro!!! Winwin will be goin pet shop!!! D:

And I guess she super in love with the sun.

See this :P



hahahaa so cuteee! xDD


And I heard that her leg kena dunno what summore when I was at skul D: den my mum and sis help to pull it out. sighhh! Pity herr laa~



So you know I got 2 hamper~




Now….



yeaa 5! hahaaa! xDD

Random la this post! :P





Alright I got to go edi, and might wont update my blog cuz you know laa CNY wor who wanna stay at home blogging? :P

Yea I know some ppls got and maybe that some ppl is me? haha!!





Tataa! ;DD

jCmt :: Answer me! (:

No comments: