Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gong xi Gong Xi!

Gong Xi Fa Caii! ;DD

Gong Hei Fatt Choi! :DD

Happy Chinese New Year everyoneee!!!



Alright my “Chinese” not that bad right? hahaha!!

Crap a lot I know! xDD



Oh yeaa~ my aunt come back edi xDD




AND AND! Yummy~ my fav ORANGE sweet!! ;P

Seriously very nicee! ;) dunno why I use to like it since I was small till now =.=’’

Every year of CNY my aunt surely won’t forget my orange! teeheeehee





So now ADD another 2 more stuff and I got 7hamperrs!! xDD


6+6+6+6+6+6+6 BIRD NESTS!! ;D


Lagi my fav!!

hahahaa! okkk gillaa edi I know :P




hahaha!! Alright I got to go and might won’t update laa! Seriously this year CNY very BZ! hahahaaa! we will see! ;D

So I’m here to wish everyone abit early Happy Chinese New year!! Gong Xi Gong Xi! ;DD






jCmt
:: GREEN!! xDD
:: Gong Hei Fatt Choi! :D
:: Have A Great CNY This Year! ;DD

No comments: