Saturday, January 3, 2009


sighhh! This year and Next year won’t be the same class with my babes and friends! D:

I seriously damn miss them so badly!! D:

After another 1 more year and WE are finally AFTER FORM5!

I wonder that year will be like how? not sure face

Learn how to drive! hahaha!

But but still miss every moment with them! D:

Seriously! And I wish nothing can separate us! ;D







Somehow i still likiee this picture! ;D


hahaha, well I went to my condo shopping mall just now. And actually got nothing la! but very very very cold inside ;D

Well only got 1 or 2 picture only :P








Well, yday I seriously got nth to do + not yet sleepy! -.-‘’

So hahaha I think so you will know what am I doin la..

Yes just SS abit ;D











Yea i knw is kind of sot edi xDD








hahaha! lala pose! so not like me! xP





Xing and I byk suka this picture XD







Well, lazy to upload more pictures. :D







+ got ppl so kacau ;D

Just show you how “perasan is this person” ;D



Another 1...damn sweet xDD haha!

awww! haahaha!





Well, as u knows I got A LOT hp at home but one of the hp I like is this!



hahaha my last time hp + now using 1 ;D




And now me and my sis can’t stop watching this video! Damn aww! Nice wei hahaha!









Signing off,




With LOT of LOVES,

jCmt






ps: don’t expect me to update my blog so much..Kind of lazy now.

pss: skul is gonna start!! arghh!

psss: That babi HUMAN damn cheong hei la wei! xDD



No comments: