Thursday, January 22, 2009



haaa! Blog sudah mati ke? haha!

Well, as I said that I won’t be goin Genting for CNY but actually today Genting ppl call my dad, and they say got room pulak! So yea I’m goin Genting ahaks!


hahaha! Got fireworks to watch again ;DD

Oh noo!! I ask my sis that why my fore head, hand and neck got the red dot??

Just abit red dot :P

They SCARE me by saying that I might get chicken pox!

And is like wtf?! CNY only got chicken pox?! =.=

So super duper impossible! hmph!

I still don’t believe!! & I know IS PIMPLEESS!!!! PIMPLES laa!!!

alahh!! 2moro need to tell my mum edi!!

Pray harder hope it’s not chicken pox!!!! ;D


Alright, let me start back few days ago ;p

hahaha! I’m a member of…

haaa! But actually only get 10% off =.=’’



Yesterday dad gets only 1 hamper


But today 2 hamper xDD

Actually inside got nth also. ;p




AND AND!

My super duper fav drink

Bird Nest :P






haa! And this Sat got to send my Winwin to pet shop!! She will be staying there about 1week? Or perhaps 6days? Not very sure I guess should be 6days only laa, alahh!! kesien herr! D: yaa I know I manja her laa! But she’s soo cuteee! Cannot tahan edi haha! :P

hahaha! So now, let’s see all my SS-ness pictures xD! hahaha!! :P


I seriously love GREEN! :P



And this is for my CNY! hahaha~




Well, I seriously cannot wait for this Friday! Cause my mum gonna facial for me and and my aunt is comin back ;D



AND FYI, if there's anyone mahu perfumes please ask me!! :P

I'm selling perfumes! ;D




Till den,



signing off




With LOT of LOVES

jCmt




No comments: