Thursday, January 29, 2009








Things do happen in dreams! ;D




biiikaaabooo! :D

Since I’m not goin anywhere now I shall start update my blog if not it will be a dead blog!! xDD hahaaa!


Last Sat went out kai kai and spend more den 1K edi!! for the 1st time i can spend so much moneyy! aahhaaaa


Somehow…





I so sukkaaa this shoe! I wanna buy it but pokai edi ):

Den my aunt comes back and she got! So yea she haven’t wear den give it all to me!!! ;DD thanks aunt! :D




Alright talking back about Genting trip


Cousin, aunt & uncle all join us :D


And we tot there’s some fireworks to watch mana tahu raining =.=’’ so they postpone it on Tuesday about 10pm I guess (:


So too bad laa this year no fireworks to watch D:..


Oh well,


Lazy wanna type so much…so…

Yea pictures again :D






















The next morning (:







Den we went and watch moviee (:

All Well End Well (:







Alright seriously got nothing to do that time…so SS byk ;D I guess I dun have to update byk pictures edi la, right? (:





About yesterday…YES! taking back my miss.Winwin :D *happyyyy face!!* xDDhahaha

She was very very guai until…..dunno why she so uncontrol.…


AND SEE!


hahaha! But lucky now nth edi ;D


And see what i saw frm YW's blog? ;)




HAHAHA!! my miss.Winwin got a saloon? LOL!!




alright, Den went out with my cousin :D


Was playing my cousin's laptop (:



And if you notice is actually GREEN myvi! kakaaa :D



So I guess that’s all edi laa~ (:


And and I still thinking wanna cut my hair or not ar? Seriously cannot tahan like YAL only! HAHAHAHAA!!

NOO! Not cutting like YAL hairstyle laa~ juz say that she always oso cannot tahan to cut new hairstyle haha! juz like me! =.=’’ HAHAHAH!!

So…hmm…



Alright g2g laa! xDD







jCmt

:: You should know who are you by now (:

:: I know I SS too much, keep your complain to yourself (:


No comments: