Saturday, January 31, 2009

As I already said so, the things that I want will never ever be mine. And I always wonder why?




Talking about yesterday story, at night went out makan with my family and even cousin, aunt and uncle too (:

And yeaa we celeb my 2nd sis b’day actually her b’day was this comin Sunday but den becuz of we wanna lou sang so together la ;D


And and I get surprise why?

Which I mean is she’s already 20 =.= not that I’m saying she old la! But I tot she’s still 18-19! HAHAHA! The blur case me again :P


Den after that we all decide to go Sing K! hahaha yes very long didn’t go sing K edi :P



1st we went to Neway. But was way so expensive about 48++ per person =.=

Den we went to pyramid Redbox LAGI EXPENSIVE! 58++ per person =.=’’

FINALLY somewhere inside the pyramid sis’s bf found a karaoke which is only rm15 per person!

And who ever born in ox year, which mean this year la will get 15% discount! haahhaa

My cousin get 15% discount and is so not fair! hmphh! xP



AND I can say last night was my great great day! hahaha!

We Sing K around 10.30pm and suppose to end around 1.30am la mean 3hours (: BUT den went we go out to pay the bill this called-so-good-person who take over the counter said we can sing until 3am which mean 5hours! hahaha! yes 5hours! and is like rm15 only you know! way damn nice XDD


We sing until like there’s no tomorrow. Shout & get gilaa like there’s really nobody business!

HAHAHA!

Reach home already about 3-4am++! For the first time I can went out this late! (:


AND I wondering when can go Sing K again? Really so fun! hahaha!



Alright now pictures time (:


2nd sis b'day cake (:
told you! i tot she were only 18!! =.='




The only food pictures i got! AHAHAHA!









Cousin and me! hahaha!
oh well...you know i love singing hahaha!




And some random pictures hahaha!




And soon my aunt will fly back to Singapore! D:

I will miss her so much! sighhh!

Hopefully I didn’t cry later :P

Yes every year she went back I surely cry until my dad need to pujuk me back hahahaa!

So hopefully this year don’t have la! (:

But I miss her sooo much!!!! sighhh!





jCmt

:: Told you I byk sukaaaaa SING! :D

:: Tell me why? anyone?


No comments: