Sunday, January 4, 2009


booyaa! xDD

Yea did not sleep again...And tomorrow is SCHOOL time! xDD


1st of all I wanna show u 1 sms which is seriously very funny to me! xDD

I think I was actually just asked this person,


Got what movie ar?

And now, see the answer ;D


hahaha YES! Is so funny la! People asking what movie ar? And this person sms me with dunno what language! LMAO!

I guess this person was seriously very sleepy + blur, don’t you? ;D

Next, hemmmm~ yummy! is…

hahaha yes..is mat toh yau :D

Let’s see what’s inside ;)

hahaha~ just try it la (:


I’m watching Loveletter movie now. hahaha is true that I don’t understand what are they saying but somehow it make me laugh ;D

And I found this video! hahaha! I don’t understand what are they singing laa..but I found that those small kids are CUTE! xD

I can’t stop watching it :P




hahaha, alright got to continue my LoveLetter movie ;D






Signing off,



With LOT of LOVES

jCmt :: Listening 汪佩蓉-只要你快樂


No comments: