Monday, January 12, 2009

I’m such a forgetful person.



I wake up & I notice that I cannot speak, cannot breath & stomach very super pain when I start to cough =.=’’ actually can speak but the voice very sasa like that + when I talk can’t really can hear me + the sound like a guy voice sommore!! =.=’’’!



Mum was calling me and I already answer her but in the end she still cannot heard me so I need to run after her just to ask what? xDD


AND! I’m such a forgetful person la! D:

Cause this week got 3 peoples birthday. And I baru ni realize after I saw some birthday cake pictures!

SEE! sighhh! But nvm I still remember hahaha!!

So this week,

Tuesday will be mummy birthday <33 mummy got 2 birthday cakes!! Cause sisters and I sharing money to buy for her ;D



Thursday, cousin birthday and wondering how to celeb with her? since every year also no one celeb with her. sighhh. Need to plan with my sis already hahahaha!


Friday will be the annoying but cute and angel girl which is my younger sis! hahaha!! hmmm…cannot say anything here cause she can read my blog xDD so I keep it as a secret 1st ;D


Well, yeaa 3peoples birthday! hahaha!!

Will update mum cake 2moro I guess ;D


Got to go edi, mum scolding me cause did not go take my medicine teeheheee just let her care more about me! hahaha!! ;D



Signing off,


With LOT of LOVES

jCmt :: hahaha still remember the 1st day bring her back. She was so damn cute! But now? So damn nottii but still cute ;D



No comments: