Monday, January 12, 2009

Just see am I trying to being nice or not. (:





I seriously don’t like it when this happen again. I do hope you can understand me. I’m seriously not those types of people who WON’T get easily jealous. Yea I know I’m being my very own childish moment and I did not grow into that mature moment yet. Not that I don’t trust you but you should understand me well too, don’t you? I’m seriously can’t help myself for not being jealously this is the real me!. And FYI I CAN’T stop for what you wanna do. I respect everything you WANT to do. All I can do is just sit and listen your problem and I only can give you advise but NOT WANNA ARGUE with you. Argue with you don’t make me think that I can stop you or whatever, right? And I won’t simply come and find something to argue with you =.=’’ obviously I won’t do that! Somehow, we or I mean me need sometime to get our “point”. And I’m so glad that in the end we did not argue by saying that we are so sorry. Well, I guess is still all my fault. BUT just go to your own way :D believe your heart. I promise there will be another chance if in the end that way wasn’t the one you want for (:




.huggies.





Signing off,






With LOT of LOVES

jCmt


No comments: