Sunday, January 25, 2009



biiikaaaboo! ;D

Well, soon I’m goin GENTING! ;D

I tot goin genting is bored but den….oh well, more fun den at home rite??

Gosh I damn miss my Winwin! I wonder what is she doin now? ):

Alright stop craping edi :P

And wanna thanks to AiLin and Pok for accompany me last night :D

I felt much more better I guess (:

Talking about yesterday went out with aunt and sis and we spend almost 1K!

Yes really! ;D 1K you know! -.-'' and it's my 1st time ;D

And somehow some of the shirt gets all my attention ;D

hahaha!

Alright let’s see 3pictures only b4 I go genting ;D




hahaha not really a SS queen alright :P

hahhaa~ cousin all come to my house edi and it’s soo byk bising

I mean bising is like talking byk will make ppl laugh ;D

hahaha random :P



BLABLABLAA!!

OFF TO GENTING! hahahaa!!



jCmt

:: having FUN! ;D


No comments: