Sunday, January 11, 2009

Monday 5 of Jan,


Don’t act like you’re so good la! PLEASE! pfftt!

Damn babi man! Yes I know nowadays I use quite alot bad words but is only for those WHO make me so piss!

Don’t act like you’re so good blablabla!

Well, just one day AND you will realize what I said was not WRONG! ;D

Was seriously damn piss off, but now i’m still fine hahahaha!!




Friday 9 of Jan,


This Pok suddenly in love SS-ing ;D

So I KENA PULL into SS-ing season ;D hahahaha!

He surely will scold me after reading this! LMAO

I damn in love with all the pictures we took :D and the webcam too hahaha!



Just say it, i know is all damn sohai pose BUT mostly is his idea 1 xDD expect the SMILE 1 teeheheee


HAHAHAH! Yea I damn freaking in love with all the pictures! LMAO!

After SS with him, I need to bath den go condo overnight there ;D

FINALLY! LMAO




Sat 10 of Jan,


When we were still sleeping, I suddenly saw my dad and is like only around 7am++. Asking him why he come so early and he say Ying *younger sister* got koko ma.

LMAO and I realize that she byksemangatxDD

HAHAHA! Well, den I continue sleep la of coz since i’m SICK!

Den around 12pm+, my parent and younger sis come to condo ask us to wake up go to pyramid xDD

Reach there about 1-2pm++ laa cause you know la need to bath and etc ;D

Den went Kim Gary eat :D






AND

ahah yes yes and I tot I can buy the “target” which I’ve already wanna buy last week. MANA TAHU, went there already don’t have!

ALAH!!! D:

Den too bad la, need to buy another 1. hahaha and I found! ;D

Den went to Padini to buy shirts again LOL!

Dad brought for me 2 shirts! LMAO!



Small sis bag and PADINI!! xDD



hahaha J.co change their box

Picture for fun! xDD


Sunday 11 of Jan,


I suddenly feel damn sick even worse den yesterday.

Around 5pm++ ni i get to wake up frm the bed and i feel like wanna vomit edi lol

Went to clinic, doctor say I got fever blablabla and so on xDD




SEE! This is what I mean.

I hate it when i’m SICK!


hahaha~ and now I’m taking with Xing.

I asked her that she got buy CNY shirt or not. Of coz she got la ;D

Den I show her a Shirt that I feel it looks nice!

hahaha

mana tahu,





YES! We got try the same top/shirt! LOL!!

somemore is the 2nd same Pictures we got! XDD

And I brought it for CNY but too bad she didn’t because she says it’s expensive LOL

Okk...



HAHAHHA! I found this at my living room! So big!!! LOL!

hahaha!! Alright I got to go edi xDD

Need to ciao to condo soon hahhaa~

Byes! :D




Signing off,












With LOT of LOVES

jCmt :: i finally know why i sick edi xDD cause i think i play under the rain with me dog that day xDD

No comments: