Friday, January 16, 2009

Things that I use to keep are not here for me ):


Well, since I’m already 16 and I know I’m a big girl. Many things really have been changed and yet there’s no time for crying or regretting. But just a wish, can the time go back like how it use to? can we still be the same again? The answers really are not the way / how I want. But what can I do? At least I get to have fun together, cry together, laugh together and there’s many more, right?

We are still the same place, BUT just a WAIT, Also cannot?? I wondering what have been happen?

Not that I purposely wanna type it out here. But I do wanna let my feeling OUT! O-U-T!!

Who don’t?? I do wish there’s SOMEONE who can lend their HAND to help me! EARS to listen my feeling my words! SHOULDER when I need one!

I wondering izzit that hard?!



Just answer me.

No comments: