Sunday, January 4, 2009





#$@#%$@%$@^@#@%@$^&^

Just can’t help myself stop doin that again! xDD



Btw, should be goin condo now cause wanna overnight there.

In the end mummy DON’T LET! aiks!

Soon I gonna be damn gilaa edi! >.

I don’t care I need to off now go sleep next morning go out 99 Den skul gonna start edi!! hmphh!

Just being my childish again xDD + hopefully I can wake up xDD




AND

I wanna thanks to…..




Cause,

Nowadays this girl teman me webcam so I won’t be that bored at home! But everytime she asks me to online day time pulak I didn’t wake up! pulak FFK her! hahaha!! Very very very sorry YONGAILIN ;D





OMG! Now only I realize my small sis b’day is comin!!

What to buy?! -.-‘’ need to LISTEN what’s her wish list LMAO!





Signing off,









With LOT of LOVES

jCmt





ps:: damn piss off! But I wanna apologize to SOMEONE that I ter-scold him. teeheehee!

pss:: when I’m angry please please stay as far as you can! ;D

psss:: trying to cool myself down now.

pssss:: hahaha Ailin sorry again!! (:

psssss:: Thanks to Pok, I not really so piss now hahaha! :D

No comments: