Thursday, October 23, 2008

All the year I have been waiting to have a puppy (: and finally I got one! But this morning she was so bising. and I have no idea why. in the end I finally know why (: she was trying to tell us she seriously need to go toilet~ but too bad at 1st we dunno :P

Because of her barking and blablabla, mum kind of getting angry edi. When I heard that she says she wanna give winwin away, I have no idea why my tears keep on dropping down even now I typing also I crying.*wth* I sms my sister and tell her about this. She replies me and say “than ask your friends who wanna buy this dog free food blablabla” I starting get angry edi. Since is her idea that she wanna keep the dog! Now say wanna sell! arghh! I totally get angry. I’m upsad & angry not because of anyone. but listen up here~

I DON’T CARE! I GO GONNA LEARN HOW TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER!


BLABLABLA~ your words just can’t make me change my mind (:
i'm goin to play with her..
lalalala~
offlinee*

No comments: