Thursday, October 2, 2008


Lol just now mummy said wants to go condo swimming. At 1st everyone say don’t want la den pulak go also what XD
On my way there I very bising den come back I very quiet =.=’ ahha anyway…


MUMMY WANNA TO KILL ME!!

hahaha why? Cause I ask my mum push me down to the water awhile guess what she did?

She stands up pulak push me down + I haven’t ready! I edi told her haven’t yet haven’t yet but she still push me down without let me close my nose or breath 1st lol I almost die inside! LOL
I scold her 99
pulak she answer me “Aiyaaa you won’t so fast die 1 la”

Sister’s all laugh laugh laugh when they heard what mum said.
lol but seriously I almost going to die inside that waterr~~
hahaha den we went to SS15 eat :D
Mummy told us a story about me =.=’’ something like this.
Mummy :: Last time I and your father bring you all to swimming den I put teng inside the float thingy and I was bz talking with frenz, den suddenly my frenz say “eh eh your daughter la!!” I faster turn my head den I saw this teng upside down. Mean her head inside the water the leg above the water. I faster go pao her up den she starting crying.

LOL this is what she say xD hahaha. That’s why she say I won’t so easy die 1 LOL.
Den we went back home daddy and mummy getting abit sot sot edi hahaha. We laugh until go back home =.=’’

No comments: