Saturday, October 11, 2008



Yea I can’t sleep now & is like 6++ in the morning. And I’m SS-ing abit :P This will also be my last post 1st cause got PMR. Oh who don’t know got PMR rite? LOL I’m wishing everyone Good Luck. I super got allot of stories to tell. Oh well if you’re not free or not interested is ok just go ahead find a better blog to read, eh but I’m not trying to shoo you out from my blog ok? Cause I don’t want my blog to make u feel boring or etc. (:


Firstly, as you know my daddy doesn’t let me have a puppy’s rite? Is like from small until now I have been asking him and I’ve try to find many ways to get those puppies, but in the end the answer still no. And now I think twice, can I handle puppies? A puppy is like handle a baby. Maybe I can or maybe I cannot? But however daddy will never let. So I don’t want to make my dad angry because from small until now he gives the best he can for this family and I NEED to be thankful for what he gave to us.**Daddy, although I don’t know why you doesn’t let me take care a puppy but I’m so grateful for what you gave me. I will always love you more than you love me**


Second, I had enough with all those bitch, fucker, bastard, lifeless and etc words! I know is not my business to stop whatever you say cause is your mouth rite? But if you mention my name THAT MEANS IS MY BUSINESS! Tell you the truth, actually I starting not to hate you anymore or should I say from the day we settle those arguments. But when I look and you all the matters came out. You never say hi to me, I don’t mind you did not say hi or etc to me but I mind you are showing one kind face to me, get it? Maybe you still think that I the one who make the entire problem come out? Perhaps you should go back think double times before you blame it on me. Being blame for everything’s is not that good you know? Yea I got talk something’s about you but you won’t know whether what I say is good or bad rite? But firstly you should ask who start the topics 1st? I know I’m wrong to open my mouth. As you know I’m a bitch *like you always say so*. If what I do & what I did that doesn’t make you like it. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU I’M SO SORRY! (:* but if this is not enough or still makes you not happy with me come and tell me nicely what I did wrong, ok? I don’t want any arguments. I can say you have been changing allot but is only to other peoples what I mean is, with others peoples you being so nice etc but if that is me? Your face starts to change. I’m not trying to make you angry or what but I’m trying to tell you nicely. However I don’t want anymore mm song here and there. *This message is for everyone’s!* Peace! :D

Thirdly, I found someone is abit weird. What I mean is sometime that person abit ok with us but sometime that person is not! LOL

Finally, wishing everyone All The Best In Everything’s! :D And will update as fast as I can! ;D

Appreciate what you have.

Love everyone’s around you.

If there’s any problems,

Sit down talk nicely and settle all the matters before it’s too late.

Apologize if you think you’re wrong it will never be too late.

In the end,

You happy she happy he happy we all happy! xD

No comments: