Friday, October 17, 2008

Wow! Nice birthday party siewman! :D
hahaha thanks for inviting us! :D xo
But...I use all my money! And is like RM80!!! D:
I actually don’t really knw why I use all, because I didn’t even buy anything’s! Ok maybe just 3 stuffs but still not expensive wor! =.=’’
Vanessa pushes me to go buy movie ticket just because I look so mature LOL lameee

Let’s see picture la (:



i dunno why i buy this stuff but seriously look nicee!!!
iloveit! xD








i actually love to press the button only xD



The couple! xD

i love this bag xD

Present from xk & sm *thanks!*


stuff ;)



SEE?! this is what i trying to tell! i'm PK!


Xk & mE xD



The present! :D

Stupid movie!


*I did not really take pictures with the birthday girl D: and also some other friends*
yaa! Disaster movie is really damn sohai 1 la! I dun even know why Vanessa wanna to watch also? :P
is really damn sohai punya la. I can tell you less den 20 person inside the cinema!
After that I waiting xing den she ikut me go back home. Before that I kena kacau by 4-5person! =.=’’

-------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha oh yaaa~
Mummy dun let me keep puppy even daddy oso dun let! D:
I finally know the reason why they don’t let (: haizz….
But but!
Because of this case, mummy buys 2 tortoises for us! :D Daddy did not scold and he agrees! ahhaha
*ok well nvm I won’t ask for any animal edi la :P*






No comments: