Tuesday, October 28, 2008

booyaaa~ pictures will update later *cause I’m using laptop* :P


Anyway as I said before that daddy don’t like having a puppy/dog rite? But I don’t think so :P

Today daddy suddenly ask me wanna go buy dog food for Winwin? I wonder is he jokin or not? :P

At 1st he say wanna go summit buy but I don’t think so summit have. So mum choose to go SS18 (:

Mostly daddy chooses the food for Winwin. Me? hahaha I were looking some nonsense stuff :P

Come back home *I can’t believe this *daddy play with her + let her in to our house xP awww Winwin has won daddy heart xD

But just now Winwin shit..She so pandai 1makan abit! ewww!!!!!! Lucky mum saw! If not I guess all the shit also finish edi xP

I feel like wanna vomit xP

*Winwin mmg wat oso makan so cannot blame her :P*

Alright I got to go out now :P
Will update later ;)

No comments: