Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Day out (: *

pay no attention to the coke bottle :P


booyyaaa!

yaaa I cannot sleep again aikzz. My mind thinks too much! argh~ anyway…

Let me talk about Winwin! xP don’t bother to read if you are not interested (:

izzit Winwin getting old? Or she not enough sleep? ): I WANT HER TO COME IN THE HOUSE!! At least she gets enough sleep la! Some more last night I saw she shaking ): heart ku sakit! LOL SERIOUSLY! I felt like very kesien haizz. Today I get up very early cause *got la ;)* den I play with her haha…mum let her in to the house so do dad too! :D She is sooooo cutee! Even know today I went out I can tell you I SERIOUSLY MISS HER A LOT! REALLY A LOT! But I went out buy stuff + buy her food! :P *is dad idea ;)* And I went to aunt house hahaha I play with my nephew and niece they are seriously cutee too! The most worse is they makan edi 4gt to wash hand TOUCH MY HAIR! ewww! Obviously I did not scold them :P I just bring them go wash hand :P my hair? Still pretty fine :P anyway…I went to condo do stuff la xP…at night as usual come back play with Winwin hahaha funny is she tot my hand got some food to eat I show her really got nothing she come and lick me! awww! is cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!! I can tell you whenever she saw us her tail she moves to 180 degree. But if she saw my dad?! OMG 360 degree also got! xD cehh xD.

Seriously SHE IS CUTEEEEE! finally she can bath 2moro den hahahaha...oh well I end here (:

tata for now (:



Turning into: Fall For You.

No comments: