Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random post! :P







There’s 2 things I byk suka now :P


------------------------------------------------------------


1st couple tortoises :P













The boy 1 really looks like a pig 1 la... I can say 24/7 only sleeping xD the girl 1 ar?? Love to get out frm the cage. I try put both come out pulak the girl mahu go back the house + the boy 1 sleep only xD


Mummy says going to buy another tortoise tomorrow? omg! Mummy really siao! xD but this time I want another couple tortoise and make sure the house colour is green! :P


------------------------------------------------------------




I don’t know why but I very very love the ring 1 xD


---------------------------------------------------------------------




I’m sorry,
I did not appreciate your love to me.

No comments: