Wednesday, October 1, 2008

presenttt~~ :D


Left 4days to go for MY BRITHDAY! Haha and when I wake up, I got my 2nd favorite present! weeee~

For the 1st present is……………daataa!

2nd will be……………………daaataaa~ xD *too bad is not Green colour lol but still love it hehehe*

lol mummy wanna argue with me becuz she say she want this pillow she hug it until dun wan let it go..Den she start to say….

Mummy :: This present should be mine cause you know how hard I born you out? I still remember the day I born you out…so painful you know...Some more I can bet your room don’t know got how many pillow! Still wan buy pillow! I don’t care this is mine!*
Me :: *very big big big big big swt face hahaha* oh I got 5 pillow + this one I got SIX pillow! :D*
Mummy :: SEEE!! got place to put meh? haha give me la *big smile face*
Me :: err…no! hehe I can put at ah wooi place.
Daddy :: waaaa! What is that?! So big plastic bag 1?
all sisters :: that ah du *mean my name lol* present lo! hahaha but mummy dun let her have it
Daddy said to Mummy :: you how old edi har? Still wan take her stuff. *with funny tone*
Me :: never mind. that present is still belong to me! *wink* and why is not Green colour??

Mummy :: SEE! she want green! told you she czy over green!

Den mummy give me back edi hahahaa

hahaha oh mummy still a small kid! XD
anyway THANKS! :D ilovepresenttt~ :D


Haha sis buy jelly cake for fun...Is small but still nice ;) haha



No comments: