Sunday, October 5, 2008


Happy Birthday to me! :D


Just now I went out with cousin and sisters. We went to pyramid watch that “Flight Of The Living Dead” I found that is not that scaring also haha maybe la. But when my handphone vibrate this make me scare LOL anyway I got another present from my cousin and sister’s bf :D hahaha THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D


see the diff? xD


pillow~~~ :D




cousin gave it to me (:



sister's bf give it to me (:



present~ :D





Sadly will be that I’m sick on my birthday!! Got fever D:


But funny is daddy and mummy care me very very much I felt the love from them :D haha after I take a nap, daddy wake up me asking me go bath and blablabla (: haha after I bath daddy call me. I went to their room, mummy say daddy wan give me a present. hahaha guess what is the present?


Me :: *walk in to their room*
Daddy :: Teng~ big girl edi wor birthday also coming edi, come here daddy give you a kiss kiss.
Me :: har? *laugh then walk away*
Mummy :: hahahaha a kiss? I also want
Me :: *not feeling well walk back to their room sit down*
Mummy :: still fever or not? *touch me here and there*
Me :: *no answer then* eh mummy just now I saw a police catching human.
Mummy :: really how?!
Me :: *lazy answer her haha cause really feel like want to vomit* ask daddy la

Than mummy ask daddy. After talk finish mummy & daddy ask me faster go sleep so I can go out tomorrow. So, night everyone! :D




Happy Birthday To Me again hehehe!

No comments: