Monday, October 6, 2008

Sadly birthday is going to over!! But still I feel so touch today~ :D some of my friends can’t make it to write the post because got PMR so I understand (: but some of them make it ;) & many many msg come to wish me happy birthday! I SUPER FEEL SO TOUCH! =3

Yea...At 1st parent said wanna go to ss2, I wasn’t that happy but still I answer them Ok with a smile. In the end they changed the plan hehehe daddy bring us go to KL :P went to eat my favorite food “tantan” :D mummy say want eat what can call haha cause my birthday bill won’t be that expensive than Maggie rm500 cause her birthday was at karaoke and also is her 21 party ;)

Last year my birthday wasn’t that good also…cause a lot stuff happen BUT never mind! This year replace EVERYTHING! :D So far I have found some blogs that got my picture & wish me! hahaha all I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D
iloveyouguys~


On my birthday is raining but still got “ham tan” << mummy say 1 haha mean the orange sun I guess ;)
Hmmm, let’s see pictures ;) *I won’t upload that much*


YES YES! I got ice cream cake this year!! :D hahaha

Actually got 2video but den my sis dun let me upload my birthday video D: so too bad~

ermm..This actually got nothing 1 hahaa...this place is called as smart tunnel xD

OMG~ even my grandmother & grandfather come back and wish me happy birthday! Why? Cause there’s butterfly around me now & somewhere I found 1 small cute cockroach...Did I say cute?! lol but still small xD

I found that Ken’s sister birthday same as me too haha she also 15 this year wow surprise me xD. Although I don’t know she but I would love to wish her happy 15th birthday! (:


And once again~
Thank you very much guys! :D
xoxo~ ;D

No comments: