Sunday, October 26, 2008

So many things I wanna say it, all in 1 post! :P

As you wish for than here is it! I just walk away like this without you! Your wish has just come true~ congratulation to you~ (:

I feel like want to vomit whenever I saw blablabla blog~ :P

She’s just another one la! aiyaaa I also don’t want to layan her edi la~ I got other things better to do! Example playing with WinWin! :P

XING!! I found another song super nice 1!~!~!~!~ wanna change? :P

I already ponteng school so many time since the day I bring winwin home! ):

I’m going to school on Monday! Cause I miss everyone! :P

LOL everyone keeps on asking me the same question whether am I going to Parvin deepavali or not?

YAAAAA! I’m goin! *maybe~* :P

I super love singing!!! xD

*this is super random!* xP

6days I did not went out!!! xD I so bangga cause no need waste money! muahahaha

I want go lagoon~! xD

I want nothing but ……………… :P

okkk I just make 2 people blur xP

*another random punya!* xD



I know is super random! hahahaha

No comments: