Thursday, October 9, 2008

why?? i just dun understand why cant i have a puppy?? nothing matter rite? since sisters all oso love it. But you keep on saying no no no even mummy ask you oso the answer will be no. and yet you makin me so piss off! arghh~ not that you dun give me what i wan, ya i know u love me so much as much as u love urself. you always get what i wan.but this time i just wan a PUPPY! i will take care for it. even if is sick i can ask sister to bring me and the puppy go see doctor. money? i will pay it myself. but all u say nonono! if is like this why you feed those cats without taking care of it? is still the same that you feed them mean you are taking care of them rite?! from the cats born until now i can see everyday u feed them! but why cant i & sisters get a puppy that will be FREE?! is free you know?! go see la buy a puppy oso edi damn expensive! arghh~ ok fineeeee! i will not gonna ask for anythings!!


why cant i have my own puppy?! ):

No comments: