Monday, October 13, 2008


BOOYAAA I'm back! xD

*kindly this picture took at 8am 11oct :D I can’t even sleep don’t know why*

Yaaa~ I know is PMR now, I’m here just to write blog teehee :D

CXK & LSM tipuuu me!! D: why?

LSM idea to go yamcha. I tot I cannot go. But mummy let! :D

They say will follow me walk back to school haha but in the end I walk back all alone. Actually I did not went back to school I went back home hehe.

hmph for CXK & LSM! :P cehhh

jokin hehe loveyouguys! :P

*see I so good rite? xD*

But I still very scad you know?! Walk back all alone! But can’t believe I only took less den 5min walk back home haha! And and~ I saw a lot stupid guys there! ><

BUT I’m SAFE! :D

This is the 2nd time someone damn angry D:

Of cause not me la. But I kind of kesien that person. Wish you stay near with me haha so I can jalan or fetch you back ;). Chill! :D ihy*

This Friday will be LSM birthday! :D I wish her happy early birthday :D


Back to study.

aku safeeeee~

LOL



comebackhomeigothismsg! :D


No comments: