Saturday, October 25, 2008

I found that nowadays I super busy playing with winwin :P

I got no time to sms/reply ppl msg, no time to SS anymore! No time to eat, no time to do whatever I want JUST BECAUSE SHE CATCHES MY ATTENTION!

She’s so freaking CUTE! When I call her, she always jumps toward me! *her jumping is just like rabbit jump*

Why?

You will see whenever you come over! ;)

She GOT MY HEART! <33>

I can’t wait to play with her next morning! Now I damn hate at night! Cause I cannot play with her D:

But friends say don’t too manja her~ ):

But what can I do?!

She attract me whatever she do!!

When she bark there’s only 3 reasons.

1. Hungry.

2. Want us to play with her or accompany her.

3. Because she want to pee or poo.

awwwww~ but now I seriously wanna sleep edi hahahaa. Nights!

But this time I seriously cannot manja her too many!!!

I need to stop~!

No comments: