Friday, October 24, 2008

hahaha hiee :D yea nowadays I only keep on talking about my puppy rite? :P I got no time to write blog unless she sleep edi :P

But now mummy buy a new cage for her is about rm300 (: I wonder later my dad come back will he scold again?
Perhaps I guess he wills. haizzz...
But nvm biasa la :P. mummy say daddy jealous edi. Why?
hahaha cause now we only choi winwin but no 1 choi daddy :P


This morning I actually should be goin to skul but I lazy :P so I went back to sleep. OMG 4days I did not go skul! d:

But, I have no idea what’s wrg with her she keep on barking in the morning like we no need to sleep meh? -.-‘’ hahaha I leave her until 2pm :P cause I super sleepy! D:

And I had a funny dream. Is all about my puppy and PARVIN's dog! xD

Start like this, in my dream I ter-lock winwin outside den I didn’t know parvin dog “dennis” suddenly appear xD den guess what I saw? dennis rape winwin! LOL! What a dream =.=’’

Parvin sure think i’m czy hahahahahahhaahhaha!

okkk now I need to go play with win win again! xD

No comments: