Monday, October 6, 2008


LOL THANK YOU VANESSA!! (:
Hahaha yea I just only come back from school. Why I say thank you to Vanessa? Haha………


Daataaa!! J.CO donuts for my birthday present!!



Why is only 5? But not 6? hahaha man man read ;)


Hahaha I actually don’t know that she will give. Cause this morning I saw she holding this J.CO, so I simply say “oh izzit for me?!” and she say “yes hehehe” I found so surprise + touching again! LOL


Somehow friends keep on asking me that “I want J.CO donuts!” hahaha all I answer them is “nonono”. Not because I stingy is because is my PRESENT you know?! hahaha is sooooooo damn touching! :P and yet her mum eat one of my favorite donut D: is Tiramisu! ): haha so that’s why only got 5 hehee. Last 2days mean on Saturday, I said I went to pyramid right? I asked my sis I want buy J.CO but they say no need la so many people and no money *actually I know still got money 1* :P hahaha and today Vanessa give me!!! awww! But i felt so stupid holding the J.CO walk around :P
Thanks Vanessakuuu~!
iheartyou! (:

No comments: