Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lol yday mum wake us up to go Teluk Intan just to eat over there, den mummy ask me sms to my cousin see whether they want to join us too? Haha den I got a call frm my cousin. Yea they want to join. Before daddy go fetch them, we go eat McD 1st (: hahaha den only we went to fetch them :D
I kesien my uncle cannot go too cause daddy car full edi.

Everyone was talking until non-stop lol. Alot joke too xD but all I do was? Listening my handphone song until sleep edi hahaha.

Den we went to somewhere restaurant eat. :D

After eating daddy bring us went for a little trip around the area. Let’s see some picture :D


"Last time daddy house :D"

"Last time my uncle house"

"the place where my grandfather shop"

*but everythings seem to be change*





"Michelle and me (:"

"Maggie and me"



"Me,Ling,Aunt"







"Dad's primary school - another view -"



"familyku" :D

"empty restaurant"



" haha Grace handphone" :P




And now the foodd~ :D




"My dad's clinic during childhood time* is oso a place that daddy very dislike! xD"


"Dad's primary school"


Den daddy bring us go buy some biscuit and Teluk Intan chee cheong fun xD hahaha but I didn’t take any picture ;)

On the way back home cousin really non-stop joke and we non-stop laughing lol. And…and…we eat in the car too xD beside that I really got nth to do edi so I turn my chair around talk with them :D

haha..sorry if some picture repeat again.(:

No comments: