Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2nd of juLy* jCmt here! (:

heys! (:

haha yea guess wat?
i'm sharing my blog with a cute, pretty leng lui, blur but mine bodo xheekeeku! xP
*haha sampat edi xD

To:: xheekeeku!

:: haha see! cuz of u i do alot stuff u damn blur la!! lol make me ikut u blur oso LOL
dun mind ya i take that pic ? cuz erm ur fs oso put that pic so
aiyaaa~ so many pic u got make me blur cincai take 1..like it or not is up to u xP
but sanfu 4 me to do de la kesien me lo hor! x)
& remember update! :P


haha anyone wanna knw her juz view her friendster ya ;)
trust me she damn leng lui..haha wanna bet or not? :P
jokin la x) *i'm jokin abt the bet stuff but i'm serious abt she is damn leng lui ;)
oh ya!
SHE IS SINGLE NOW!
*as u knw wat i mean rite? dun wait edi la faster faster.....
hahahaha~ sampat xD


end here la wanna sleep edi dunno why damn sleepy lol..
so ya byes! (:


with love jCmt :: gonna surprise my classmates 2moro! hohoho~ hopefuly dun have any words that can hurt my feelings (:


No comments: