Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2nd of juLy*

heys!
see la so fast edi 2nd of july!!! D:
hahaha..ya i knw i damn sampat ..aiyaa same same with u all la xP


summore i remember this morning my mum call me wake up 2 go 2 skul ma..
& guess wat did i tell her??...
i knw i still dreaming like that i go say
"mummy my pillow no ink!"
and she ask me "wat no ink?"
i say "my pillow no ink!!!"

hahahahah sampat la..after i redi to go skul i realize i was still dreaming xD
haha den my mummy oso say i sampat =.='


haha whn masa sej i ask jl help me draw "my little devil angel" :P
here is it.. xD



;)


hahaha!

oh and i knw there's somethings i can surprise my classmate :P
is..........



booyah!! xD yes yes i'm juz trying my pinafore but not wearing it to skul
wait or mayb not? xP
haha..i see 1st xP


jCmt :: ilcmt LOL

No comments: