Friday, July 25, 2008

(:

Heys!

Heard that tomorrow got school rite?
hahaha I keep on thinking today is actually monday =.=''
den I go ask my mum why now only 12.55pm?? Clock spoils?
She answer me u sampat har? Today is friday la...

Friday??? *A big ? On my head* Oh ya 12.30pm after school
hahaha I was like so paiseh xD

yinG is so sampat once I get in the house she keep on scad me with her “secret” xD

And I actually dun like her “secret” at all xD

Finally she sleep edi...But before she sleep she told me that mummy dun let her go to her friend house for b’day party hahaha should I say I kesien her?

Cuz cuz I can’t even go friend house and if she can is so impossible :P

Haha but I told her to use my idea which is last minute tell mum or go up stair tickle Grace so that she will wake up xD

She thinks about it for awhile and finally she went up but did not tickles Grace...She went up to sleep xD

SHE’S SO CUTEE!! xD

Isn’t she? :P


jCmt*tenG

No comments: