Monday, July 7, 2008

jCmt again :D

hey~ (:

yday chat with sis *Maggie cuz she at her bf house ma haha..
haha yes yes i got alot sis :P
anyways
she suddenly ask me why i look like her?
i was like huh? wat are u saying?..
lol she ask me to look carefully in this 2 pic




lol look a like meh?
i dun think so xD

lol and and guess wat? i suddenly sudah jadi org punya mummy =.=''
cuz yday me n my sis *Maggie webcam ma..
i ask her to pao seng seng come here let me see
*andy *sis bf* brother punya son xD *

andy tell seng seng say hi to jie jie..
seng seng said..
"hi mummy!"
OMG~
hahaha damn sampat..
den all oso laughing --'

So today andy & andy mum asked seng seng...


andy mum :: yday u saw mummy at tv meh?
seng seng :: yes yes :D
andy :: which tv?? this 1 har? or the computer monitor??
seng seng :: not this 1 la..the monitor!!

den all laugh =.=''
haha nvm
i accept seng seng as my kai chai XD
cuz he reli super cutee~ XD


jCmt :: malu la xD


No comments: