Sunday, July 6, 2008

jCmt here again~ : D

heys! :D

ok is me again haha..as u knw itu cxk dunno go where edi~

miss cxk~
mana la u?
at least post sumthings~
ppl thinks that i dun let u post / bully u =.=''
hahaha but u knw rite..i syg u kan? muahaha~
*sampat xD

erm erm today go kai kai whole day with uncle aunt and cousin haha..
and and!!
my leg like sunburn edi~!
D:


oh i cut my hair edi too hahaha..
pic?
erm dun have yet
wait until i got that ss mood 1st la :P:P
and it cost RM40! wth!~
i regret i cut it..
not i pay but daddy pay de!
*heart pain liao xP

but still nice LOL


kk juz look at the picture la~ lazy wanna type xP

i sit so behide =.='


haha this i.c remind me whn i was a baby..the way my mummy n daddy pujuk me eat XD LOL


my aunt handphone! arghh she is makin me jealous cuz b4 i buy w610 i wan this handphone!!
daddy say too expensive..so...too bad...
but i still lovin my w610 handphone :P
without this hp*w610 i cannot ss anymore xD



puppy~ haha cousin playing with it..
is not my puppy but i wish to have 1 hahaha










so cute rite? like itu cxk puppy only hahaha!

i wan la~ D:


oh well too bad mummy dun let..aikz aikz..

erm..
2moro mayb gonna ponteng skul again hahaha..
cuz?...
lazy la xP
actually got reason but oh well nvm la u wont believe oso xP


leg sunburn!!! wth~ D:

i hate getting dark 1..
u should ask my sis they all..
cuz they understand once i kena abit sunburn..
i will bising until 1 week ++ XD

-end-


miss cxk! update! :D

post at least 1 ok? ahha


mr use will be fine soon i hope! :D




jCmt :: gud luck grace 4 ur exam! hahaha




No comments: