Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heys! (:

Hahaha..Yea is me again..i’m not reli free now cause helping somethings..

Just break awhile hehe..

And yea today got stories again :P

Moral time me X.kee and Vanessa are talking with Pn.Jothy haha suddenly Ailin come cause she’s finding for my comb (: & I actually know she’s trying to take my comb from my pocket and teacher *Pn.Jothy* tot that I don’t know..hahaha

Pn.Jothy ask me :: “do u know there’s a bear hand in your pocket?”

Me :: *laugh damn loud* haha bear hand?! hahahaha..Yea I know...She’s trying to take my comb :D

Pn.Jothy :: *smile*

Den we continue our stuff edi xD...

After that I teman Ailin and X.kee go toilet haha...And X.kee wanna to find all the teacher’s for sign the buku ponteng...We went up and down just to find all the teachers...And Ailin keep on asking to go up *she actually just wanna go see her cp :P* and X.kee saw hers too :D I guess*

In the class, I don’t know what did I said until Vanessa and Ailin and oso PArvin (: laugh until damn gilaa~ and me? Just like huh? What?? And a very big ? on my head :P

I think I have said something’s lame stuff :P

They say me very sampat hahaha true true if not how to make u guys laugh? xD

And this morning Ailin kena from the pengawas..

Pengawas asking Ailin to pin up her hair..

Like that we starting to laugh

Ailin pin her hair edi..But damn messy so we laugh damn gilaa~

Vanessa laugh until cannot stand edi..damn funny xD.

Ailin pin dunno how many times edi only look better xD

She some more can ask how to pin! XD LOL

Lamee laa~ XD

K g2g back to work so byes! :D

jCmt*tenG

No comments: