Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today xD

Heys! xD



Today as I say got school rite?

Haha yea I got go is damn fun wei coz the whole day no need to study ;)

Haha less den 20 people come :P

Me and Ailin walk around the whole school haha almost the whole school :P

She hit my back and I hit her too :P funny is she trying to act faint xD

“U should see how she fainted is so damn funny xD”

I non stop laughing u know...Until everyone tot I sampat LOL

And I plan after school anyone wanna go padang?

Haha only me, Ailin, Parvin, Hrishii, Laura, Exther, Sooli, Xing & Marvin go padang :D

It was so fun :P

We all playing swing 1

I try stand up on the swing mana tahu I fall dwn xD

Everyone were laughing including me too hahaha!

Exther ask me…”walao you fall dwn but still can laugh huh?”

I answer her “haha why not? Is funny what rite? xP”

And I heard “someone” was saying something about me ;)

Lol and that “someone” is……

Nehh I won’t so bad to tell who it is...

You know who u’re ;)



jCmt*tenG :D

No comments: